- Life of Saint Anthony - by Athanasius of Alexandria
- Prayers to Saint Anthony
- Iron Curtain Martyrthe Life and Death of Blessed Eugene Bossilkov
Celebrating Saint Marguerite Bourgeoys by Patricia Mathson
Celebrating Saint Brigid of Kildare: Person of Compassion by Patricia Mathson
Feast Day: February 1
- CIN - Frances Xavier Cabrini 1850-1917
Celebrating Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini: Life of Service by Patricia Mathson - Frances Cabrini cared about children and all people.
- Saint Clement Maria Haufbauer
- St. Anthony Mary Claret
God’s Athlete: St. Damien of Molokai lived his calling in a very physical, sacramental way,by J. Peter Nixon, The Word Among Us, October 2009
Celebrating Saint Damien De Veuster by Patricia Mathson - Servant of the Sick Feast Day: May 10
Celebrating Saint Hedwig of Poland by Patricia Mathson - Queen Who Cared Feast Day: February 28
We Honor St. Francis of Assisi by Mary McEntee McGill - A prayer celebration for the feast day of Saint Francis of Assisi on October 4.
- Man of the Beatitudes - Blessed Pier Giogio Frassati
- Theology Library: Mary
- CIN - Isaac Jogues, S.J. 1607-1646
- Joan of Arc
Celebrating Saint John of God by Patricia Mathson - Hope of the sick Feast Day: March 8
St. John Vianney, the Cur of Ars - Catechetical Saints by Sr. Johanna M Paruch FGSM, PhD
Joseph, A Saint for the Perplexed by Louise Perrota - The Word Among Us, Advent 2009
St. Juan Diego and Our Lady of Guadalupe by Sr. Vivian Giulianelli, S.A. - The objective of this activity is to learn about Our Lady of Guadalupe (whose feast day is December 12) and St. Juan Diego (whose feast day is December 9) and to have students retell the story with wooden-spoon puppets.
Celebrating Saint Catherine Laboure - by Patricia Mathson - Miraculous Medal Feast day: November 28
- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, Lily of the Mohawk
- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha - by Brother Joseph, M.I.C.M.
- Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha - Catholic Online
- Mary Mother of God
- Maximilian Kolbe
Celebrating Saint Padre Pio: Holy Person by Patricia Mathson - Feast Day: September 23
- Saint Nicholas of Myra
Celebrating Saint Luigi Orione by Patricia Mathson - Brought Hope to Others; Feast day: March 12
- A Brief Biography of St. Paul of the Cross
Celebrating Saint Paul of the Cross by Patricia Mathson - Short biographical notes on Saint Paul of the Cross and ideas to celebrate his feast day on October 20.
- Edith Stein: Convert, Nun, Martyr - Laura Garcia
- St. Edith Stein: Martyr for Truth - Robert Royal
- Saint Therese of Lisieux
St. Thérèse's Little Way of Nonviolence, by John Dear SJ, National Catholic Reporter, Sep. 29, 2009 - "When I sit in jail thinking of war and peace and the problem of human freedom," Dorothy Day once wrote, "of jails, drug addiction, prostitution and the apathy of great masses of people who believe that nothing can be done--when I thought of these things I was all the more confirmed in my faith in the little way of St. Thérèse. We do the things that come to hand, we pray our prayers and beg also for an increase of faith--and God will do the rest."
- Sir Thomas More (1478-1535)
- St. Vincent de Paul - by Theodore Maynard