Archbishop Oscar Romero
- British Province of Carmelites - Archbishop Oscar Romero
- Seven Sermons of Oscar Romero for Lent - These "sermons" are redactions of various passages from the homilies of Archbishop Oscar Romero, arranged as if they were "commentaries" on the seven Works of Justice and Peace, which is the mission statement of our Catholic Worker house.
- Profile of Archbishop Oscar Romero
- Oscar Romero Ink Drawing by Leo Hart - very large poster of Archbishop Romero with the following quote: "Before an order to kill that a man may give, the law of God must prevail that says: Thou shalt not kill! No soldier is obliged to obey an order against the law of God." You can click on the image to download a free high resolution version suitable for printing.
- Oscar Romero - St. Peter's Church, Nottingham, England on-line magazine
- The story of a martyr bishop - by Stefania Falasca
- Oscar Arnulfo Romero
- Oscar Romero of El Salvador, First Candle of the Justpeace Advent Wreath
- "On the Words of Oscar Romero"
- "Salvadorians remember slain cleric" - By Mike Lanchin BBC News
- Commemorating the life and witness of Archbishop Romero on the anniversary of his death - March 24, 2004
- Archbishop Oscar Romero Martyr of El Salvador: Meditation on the lectionary readings for the First Sunday of Advent
- The Spiritual Journey of Oscar Romero - James R. Brockman, S.J. - Brockman, Oscar Romero's biographer, traces the spiritual development of Romero.
- Pastoral Teaching of Archbishop Oscar Romero - James R. Brockman
- The Church: called to repentance; called to prophesy - Salt of the Earth's remembrance of Archbishop Oscar Romero
- Remembering the Assassination of Archbishop Oscar Romero - March 24, 1980
- In an age where the poor face intimidation and murder - Oscar Romero
- Archbishop Romero and Latin American Martyrs - Arlington Catholic Herald
- The Reluctant Conversion of Oscar Romero, Sojourners Magazine/March-April 2000 - Memories of the archbishop on the 20th anniversary of his assassination - by Carmen Chacon, Salvador Carranza, Juan Macho, Inocencio Alas, Carmen Elena Hernandez, Maria Isabel Figueroa, Jorge Lara-Braud.
- Oscar Romero - by Vistor Shepherd
- Biography of Oscar Romero
- Archbishop of El Salvador, advocate for human rights, martyr. - Art
- Archbishop Oscar Romero - short biography
- Oscar Arnulfo Romero (1917-1980) - Archbishop and Martyr of San Salvador
- Monsignor Oscar Romero Photo Gallery
- Catholicism, holiness and spirituality: The Prayer of Oscar Romero
- The Story of a Martyr from El Salvador named Oscar Romero - By Mary Ball
- Archbishop Oscar Romero sculpture - National Cathedral in Washington, D.C.
- Página de Monseñor Romero - In Spanish
Related: Justice and Peace Resources - Famous Christians - Benedict XVI - Dorothy Day
Gerard Manley Hopkins - John Paull II - C.S. Lewis - Chiara Lubich - Thomas Merton
John Henry Newman - Henri Nouwen - Padre Pio - Helen Prejean
Martin Luther King Jr. - Irena Sendler- Mother Teresa - Jean Vanier - Saints