- Back to School Resources for Teachers
- Puzzlemaker - Discovery Channel School - Excellent tool!
- All the Stations of the Cross in Printable Coloring Pages - in Acrobat Reader format (pdf) - very slow to load because very large file, but well worth the wait
- 60+ Bible Activity Worksheets
- God Provides Worksheet
- The links listed below are from Catechetical Resources.com. The documents are in pdf file format (Acrobat Reader). Because of the size of the files, it will take time to download them. Note also that I have listed only a selection of what is available on this site.
- The Lost Sheep - Worksheet on Luke 15:3-7 (picture)
- Worksheet on the Prodigal Son (picture)
- Zaccheus - Questions & Picture
- The temple - Picture and 8 simple true or false questions
- King Solomon picture and text
- Anointing of the Sick - 8-Page Booklet on Anointing of the Sick
- Holy Orders - 12 page booklet
- Matrimony - 15 page booklet
- Confirmation - 26 page booklet
- Penance - 19 page booklet
- "Father I have sinned against heaven and you." - coloring page
- Act of Contrition with picture to color
- Baptism - 29 page booklet
- He is Risen - Writing Exercise (Picture) -- Pretend You Are Mary Magdalene. What Happened Easter Morning?
- Our Lord Is Risen.../Happy Easter!
The following links is from the same website, but the documents are in .doc format for Word. Much faster loading time.
- Draw a picture of yourself under the cross of Jesus - coloring/drawing page
- Handy Worksheets for Religious Education
- Movie Application of A Little Princess: Beatitudes and Christian View of the Person