Early Church Personalities: Julian the Apostate - 363
and the Jews
History Sourcebook: The Emperor Julian: Mispogon (or "Beard-Hater")
- Julian the
Apostate - Catholic Encyclopedia
Julian - Biography
- Roberts, Walter E., and Michael DiMaio, "Julian the Apostate (360-363 A.D.)", De Imperatoribus Romanis (2002)
- Panegyric upon Julian by Libanius, who knew Julian well and admired him
- Laws of Julian
- A 4th century chalcedony portrait of Julian
- Statue of Julian the Apostate. Marble. 361—363. Paris, Louvre Museum
- Julian the Apostate, son of Constantius. Marble. Rome, Capitoline Museums
- Julian the Apostate, Against the Galileans (1923) By Wilmer Cave WRIGHT, PH.D.
- Two Orations of the Emperor Julian, at sacred-texts, translated by Thomas Taylor
- Julian's Spin Doctor: The Persian Mutiny
- Review of Rowland Smith's "Julian's Gods"
- Gregory Nazianzen, Orations, "First Invective Against Julian", "Second Invective Against Julian "
Related: Saints - Famous Christians - Church History - Agnes - Ambrose - Anthony - Athanasius - Athenagoras - Augustine - Basil - Clement - Constantine - Cyprian - Cyril - Fabian - Fathers of the Church - Gregory
of Nazianzen - Gregory of Nyssa - Hippolytus - Ignatius - Jerome - John Chrysostome - Julian - Justin Martyr - Laurence - Leo - Lucy - Martin - Perpetua & Felicity - Polycarp - Tertullian - Valentine