- "Doing the Impossible," children's story by Larry Broding, word-sunday.com
- Children's Sermons for Lectionary Year B | Sermon4Kids.com -The God of the Impossible
- Proclaiming Faith - exploring the Sunday and Holy Day readings - reflections and young people's activities. Sadlier Publishing.
- Faith First: Twenty-Eight Sunday of Ordinary Time – Year B
Catechist Background and Preparation
Junior High School
- 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time, B Sunday Connection - Loyola Press
- Yearnings - word-sunday.com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans - St. Charles Borromeo
- Mark 10:17-27 rich young man meets Jesus - Mark 10:28-31 receive a hundredfold - The Gospel of Mark: a commentary & meditation by Don Schwager
- What Stands In Your Way? - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - 28th Sunday Year B
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year B: 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Twenty-eight Sunday in Ordinary Time | Sacred Space
- Vincentian Online Library: Ordinary Time 28 - Year B
- Lectio: 28th Sunday of Ordinary Time - The Carmelite Web Site - O.Carm.
- Archdiocese for the Military, USA - 28th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Verse by verse commentary
- 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- RealPeople - The Gospel in Everyday Language - Ordinary Time - 28th Sunday
- 28 th Sunday in Ordinary Time (Cycle B) – October 11, 2009. Scripture Readings. First Wisdom 7:7-11 - Second Hebrews 4:12-13 - Gospel Mark 10:17-30 - The Dominican Order of Saint Joseph OP - Sunday Preacher's Resources Prepared by: Fr. Peter John Cameron, O.P.
Holy Family Cathedral Twenty-eight Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B - Sunday Gospel Scripture Study
- Fr. Charles Irvin, Diocese of Lansing in DeWitt, MI - Homily - 28th Sunday - 2003 - 28th Sunday - 2006
- Cycle: B - 11th October 2009: Travelling LightIsidore Clarke O.P. - When I was much younger and more active I used to enjoy camping. I would carry all I needed in a rucksack. Sometimes I would walk several miles and...
- Twenty-eight Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - George F. Riley, O.S.A.
- Sunday Homilies from Australia: 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year B - Fr John Speekman
- Catholic Web - Sunday Homilies: 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time [B] 2006 - 2009 - Fr. Charles Irvin
- Oct 11, 2009, Mark 10:17-30 - 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Demetrius R. Dumm, O.S.B.
- Homily for the twenty-eight Sunday of the year - Year B - Mark 10:17-30 by Father Daniel Meynen
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 28th Sunday OT B
- Catholic Sunday Homily Ideas: 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B - John M. Mbinda
- Father Lasch: Twenty-Eight Sunday in Ordinary Time 'B' - A Level Playing Field .
- 27th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Cycle B - Reflection on the Readings - MP3 files 2006 - MP3 file 2009
- "We Can't Really Live Alone," Dianne Bergant, CSA, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2003.
- "Marriages Are Made in Heaven," John R. Donahue, SJ, America: The National Catholic Weekly, 2000.
- The Monkey Trap: Homily by Fr Munachi E. Ezeogu, cssp for 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- Sacred Scriptures/Liturgy- Commentary on Sunday's Readings ... 28th Sunday inOrdinary Time (B)
- CNP Liturgical Planning - Twenty-eight Sunday of Ordinary Time (B) - Music Suggestions
puzzles coloring pages clipart
- HermanoLeón Clipart, Ordinary 28B Free clipart, backgrounds, slides, etc.
- Clip Art Images: Mark 10:17-30, Misioneros Del Sagrado Corazón en el Perú.
- Ordinary 28 at Cerezo Barredo's weekly gospel illustration
- Clipart and Reflections on the Sunday readings - Fr. Lonsdale
- Rich Young Man Coloring Page
- Rich Young Ruler Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler
- Rich Young Man Coloring Page
- Rich young man Coloring page
- Mark 10: 17-30 — Sell everything and follow me
- Poster: Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.
- Poster: All things are possible for God.
Catechesis with Children - Bible Study / Commentaries and Meditations - Homilies
Preparing for the Liturgy - Images / Clipart / Coloring Pages / Puzzles