- Looking to the Future in a Rearview Mirror - word-sunday.com
- Bible Study Lesson Plans, Saint Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Picayune, Mississippi
- Luke 9:28-36 Jesus transfigured - Luke 9:37-43 A boy delivered - commentary & meditation for daily reflection and study by Don Schwager
- Catholic Culture : Liturgical Year - Second Sunday of Lent
- Transformed by Love - by Patricia Datchuck Sánchez
- The Emmaus Series - Second Sunday of Lent (C)
- Wellspring of Scripture - Year C: Second Sunday of Lent
- Living Space Archive: 2 Sunday of Lent - Year C
- Vincentian Online Library: Lent 02, Year C
- Lectio: Second Sunday of Lent (C) - The Carmelite Web Site - O.Carm.
- Archdiocese for the Military, USA - Second Sunday of Lent Year C - Verse by verse commentary
- Second Sunday of Lent (C) - For the Ride Home - Catholic Sunday Mass Reading
- Matching Face and Heart - Sundays Into Silence By Gerry Pierse
- Office of the Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford - Second Sunday of Lent (C)
- Biblia.com - Bible Study Online Luke 9:28-43
Holy Family Cathedral Second Sunday of Lent, Year C - Sunday Gospel Scripture Study
- Cycle: C - 28th February 2010: The Last WordAidan Nichols O.P.Today's Gospel is the story of the Transfiguration, a very untypical example of a Lenten Gospel even if it has occupied this place in the worship of...
- Second Sunday of Lent (Year C) - Homily by Donald F. Reilly, O.S.A.
- www.lifeissues.net | Homilies - 2nd Sunday of Lent C
- Sacerdos: Second Sunday of Lent, Year C
- Year C Homilies and sermons by Fr. Tommy Lane - First Sunday of Lent - We live by faith not sight but treasure experiences of God’s personal love
- Liturgical Planning and Music Suggestions, CanticaNova Publications
- Art in the Christian Tradition
- HermanoLeón Clipart
- Luke 9:28b-36 — Transfiguration
- Transfiguration of Jesus - Several Coloring Pages
- Poster: This is my chosen Son; listen to him.
puzzles coloring pages clipart