From Jesus to the Apostolic Church
- Galilee, Samaria, and Judea in the First Century CE
- In What year was Christ born?
- Christology - Resources for Catholic Educators
- The Romans
- Into His Own - Perspective on the World of Jesus - "Into His Own is designed as a tool for the historical study of Christian scriptures. Since the works in the New Testament were composed in implicit & often explicit dialog with first century champions of Jewish tradition, the bulk of the passages included here have been excerpted from works written by Jewish authors, especially those composed after the Hebrew scriptures that can be found in any Christian "Old Testament." But there are also selections from non-Jewish sources that help bring the writings of Christian authors into a clearer cultural perspective.
- A History of the Church: The Apostolic Age
- CIN - The Apostolic Age
- The Twelve Apostles - for young children
Books of the New Testament
Related: Books on the Bible - Bible Videos for Children - Resources on the Gospels - Scripture Clipart - Books Catholic Church History - Church History: General - Early Church - Medieval Church - Modern Church